FIELD, LABORATORY, COMPUTER & TELECOMMUNICATIONS EQUIPMENT
the necessary field, lab, computer, and telecommunications equipment & facilities to complete field surveys, inventories,
evaluations, excavations, nominations, and reporting. Project-specific equipment & supplies are purchased or rented as
* University of Minnesota’s Limnological
Research Center (LRC) for buoyant sampling platforms, aquatic-sediment and water sampling equipment, and state-of-the-art
laboratory for sediment, and water analyses.
Intertec Corporation for its truck-mounted drill-rig capabilities for continuous, terrestrial sediment samples.
Professional Certifications & Memberships
* Licensed Professional Geologist (Minnesota)
* Registered Professional Archaeologist (Nationwide)
* Member, Climate Adaptation Knowledge Exchange
* Member, Minnesota Renewable Energy Society
* Member, Minnesota Chapter - Solar Energy Industries Association
* Member, Women in Solar Energy
Member, Society for American Archaeology
Water sampling at Minnehaha Creek,
an impaired waterway
in South Minneapolis.
In the past, ALO Environmental Associates LLC was registered in the
federal Central Contractor Registration (CCR) and Small Business Administration's (SBA) SUB-NET as a woman-owned, small business.
This registration can be reinstated upon request.
ALO also was listed as a Small Business
Enterprise (SBE) and a Woman-Owned Business Enterprise (WBE) in the Central Certification (CERT) program for St. Paul, Minneapolis,
Ramsey County, and Hennepin County, Minnesota. This listing also can be reinstated upon request.
be pleased to apply for other registrations or certifications upon request.
* General Liability
* Service & Technical Professional Liability
Certificates of Coverage can
be provided upon request.